Monday, October 1, 2007

Persecution


Missio Dei Church currently supports Acts 29 International to resource church plants and pastors. To give you a taste of what is going on internationally, below is a letter to our A29 International director, Mike Gunn.


"Dear pastor Mike Gunn,

I am very much comforted by seeing your letter. I know there are some people who love me and pray for me which is my strength to push forward in times of trouble and persecutions.

Today the Judge will decide wether i will get anticipatry Bail or not. please pray.

Four anti- communial groups called RSS, VHP, Bajarangdal and Hindu Vahini together attacked me and our church people.

Hindu Vahini is the worst among these groups who killed two pastors brutually three years back in our city. They poured Acid, cut the pastors into peaces and put them in a gunny bag and thrown thier bodies in the outscirts of the city.

These days the persecutions are increasing and as many non christians in my area are turning into christianity now they have targetted me.

I know without Gods will nothing will happen to me and at the same time i am trying to be careful and vigilant.

I really appriciate your prayers and concern for me. I will let you know the court proceedings as time goes on.

pastor sudhakar"


I thought this would be a good wake up call to those of us who bitch and moan about inconveniences we experience in light of our great freedom to boldly preach Jesus. Please bend your knees on behalf of Pastor Sudhakar and his people.

No comments: