Thursday, August 30, 2007

The "Next Blog" Button

A friend of mine informed me that when he clicked on the "Next Blog" button in the navigation bar at the top of the blogspot page, that objectional and offensive content stared him in the face. The "Next Blog" button randomly takes you to another blog. I have looked into this and am in somewhat of an ethical dilemna.

Removing the "Next Blog" button, as far as I can tell is not possible. In order to remove it, I would have to remove the enitre navigation bar. However, it would violate the agreement with Google to remove the navigation bar from the blog. I am requesting that Google fix the problem as I certainly didn't agree to link my blog to some of the trash that is so prevalant in cyberspace.

I strongly urge you to not use the "Next Blog" button for any reason. The potential for risk far exceeds any benefit. If and when Google acts, I am not sure it would be safe practice to randomly surf through various blogs.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Free ebay finally


http://www.BuySellDirect.net is like having a FREE advance ebay to sell your new or used products.


Why should I use ebay when I can sell my products FREE at http://www.BuySellDirect.net.